For our client – an international and growing corporate bank located in the Hague we are currently seeking a Business Analyst to be part of the Quality & Improvements (Q&I) team within the Mid Office department (financial administration). The Business Analyst will support the growing level of projects, digitalization and product innovation within the bank.
- functional application management of bank’s core debt and equity systems;
- ensuring that our client can maintain a diligent administration of its investment portfolio in an efficient manner;
- translating our client’s products and processes into system requirements;
- planning a short-term and long-term strategy for the applications;
- acting as the linking pin between system users and ICT, and coordinate business improvements related to the core systems.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- At minimum 5 years relevant working experience;
- Proven experience and knowledge of banking/investment administration systems Knowledge of best practices in administration/digitization within the financial sector.
- Analytically strong, able to quickly identify the problem and define a solution in a structured manner;
- Understanding of banking/investment systems, products and processes;
- Result oriented and a drive to accelerate performance;
- Pro-active and critical approach, able to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner;
- Strong team player able to build trusted relationships/network and manage diverse group of stakeholders;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English), able to convince others.
What do they offer:
- Many possibilities for (personal) development
- A very nice working environment with challenging activities
- 29 holiday days
- A collective medical / health insurance
- Untaxed travel allowance
- A possibility to participate in a bicycle scheme
- A good pension scheme
- Profit sharing scheme
- Subsidized lunch in a company restaurant
- A laptop and smart phone