Looking for a passionate gamer to join a fast moving innovative and creative game producing company as Brand Manager. This company is international and has a worldwide community of over 150 million people!
This position of Brand Manager is in Amsterdam but the company is open to applications from abroad and a relocation package is provided. As long as you have a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Brand Manager with around 3 years’ experience in marketing in a gaming company. This will be your opportunity to join the game producers and handle projects concerning new MMO games that will be launched on the European market. As a Brand Manager you will work closely with the producers and will be responsible for the marketing and success of the game. This is an exciting position for a creative mind, passionate about the gaming industry and full of ideas.
The main responsibilities of this position:
- Product marketing and launch strategies. You will take the lead in the positioning, content, competitive intelligence, promotion plans and external communication strategy for 3 different projects (MMOs) that will be launched shortly on the European market.
- With the ability to work with various teams you will produce the trailers, banners and merchandise
- Overseeing the Online and Web Marketing, executing the strategy for user acquisition, landing page optimization and website redesign
- Taking care of email marketing – using segment-based customer email strategy and managing the ongoing campaigns
- Leading the events, speaking at events, developing relations
- Analytics – defining key marketing and business metrics and overseeing the ongoing reporting and analysis
The person we are looking for –
- Minimum of 3 years experience in brand marketing in the gaming industry
- Passion and love for online games
- Experience in working with media agencies or in media planning;
- Experience and knowledge in increasing planning traffic distribution, channel efficiency evaluation;
- Independent and willingness to work hands-on;
- Enjoys working in a very dynamic environment where creativity is key and being able to think outside the box
- Leadership experience
- Fluent level of English – any other European languages are a plus.
Great salary package and benefits are offered with this position on top of the opportunity to work in an amazing company with fellow gamers passionate about what they do. The office is located in Amsterdam and is incredibly international.
What are you waiting for? Come and play ...