Do you have 4-6 years of experience in brand management/PR? Do you have experience working in Belgium? Are you fluent in Flemish/Dutch? Are you currently based in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate?) Are you looking for an exciting job within a fast-growing international company with excellent secondary benefits and growth opportunities?
Then keep reading further!
- Ensure a perfect fit of the product/service and marketing activities for the Belgian market
- Monitor brand integrity across all marketing activities; conduct competitor analysis; work closely with the media agency and global ATL team to define and implement optimal ATL plans
- Develop and implement a focused consumer and corporate PR strategy in collaboration with the PR agency and PR global team
- Handle crisis and other reactive PR situations
- Respond to media inquiries, and identify and escalate potential public issues that may impact the company’s reputation.
- 4-6 years experience in brand management or PR roles
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the Belgium market (must), and in particular of the media landscape
- Fluency in Flemish/Dutch is a must; French would be a bonus
- Experience in ATL campaign management (i.e. TV, Radio, OOH) is an advantage.
- Must be based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate (this position will be based in Amsterdam)
- Must be available at least 36 – 40 hours per week
Our client is an international company in the food and beverages industry.
- Excellent salary!
- Travel reimbursement
- Health insurance discounts
- Pension contribution
- 24 holiday days + ability to buy 6 more
- Direct contract with company (with the possibility of extension)
- Free parking spots
- Phone allowance
- Free lunch
- Daily fresh fruit
- Employee discounts on the company’s products
- Free boot camp, boxing and yoga lessons
- Monthly drinks and team building activities
- International team
- Open atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities