almost 2 years ago
We are looking for Belgium Buyer to join a team of International buyers. This role will be located in Belgium, Antwerp.
The company is already settled in multiple countries of Europe. They do have a website in Belgium but they would like to open shops and expend further the market.
This role will be challenging and exciting. Your responsibilities as a buyer will be:
- Manage all the products range of the Belgium market
- Identify key gaps in the products range and optimize it
- Work hands in hands with the International Buyers and the marketing team to adapt your product range
- Optimize the presentation of the Belgium products range in the catalog and the website
- Select the right suppliers, build a stable working relationship and negotiate contracts.
- You will also be responsible for pricing, sales and margin of your product range
- Keep your knowledge about the market up to date (Competitor, best sales)
- Analyse your results, understand of the markets in order to make the right selection
- You will also have the opportunity to Coach and guide a Commercial Assistant and expand the Belgium team.
What’s in it for you!
- A competitive Salary
- A freedom in your work
- Able to work at a strategic and operational level
- Able to drive and manage continual improvement in a practical way
- Opportunity to grow horizontally and vertically
- Hands on environment with a flat hierarchy
- Great team building and amazing coffee
- 25 holidays day
- Very good pension
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and for the Belgium market
- You speak Flemish and English, French would be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and a relationship builder
- Experience in product management is a must
- Good negotiation skills
- Focus and results driven
- Very practical and hands on
- You have experience in the DIY or building related products and players in this sector.
- Results focused