Are you a team-leader and fashion is your world? If you are looking for the next step in your career, then this may be the next opportunity for you!
For our client - a well-known brand in the retail (sport) industry - is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their store in Amsterdam city center. Working closely with the store manager, you will be responsible for managing the store and the team and for the results. You will be the face of the company and you will help increasing the brand awareness. You will ensure a high-quality customer service and you will make customers welcomed and satisfied.
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Store Manager:
- Replacing the store manager when needed and managing the team;
- Helping the team achieving the sales targets and monitoring the KPIs;
- Keeping the team driven;
- Recruiting and training new staff members;
- Visual merchandising;
- Managing promotions and products' changes;
- Representing the brand;
In order to be an Assistant Store Manager, you offer:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in managing a motivating a team;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Team-worker, results-driven
- Flexible, positive attitude
The company offers you a direct contract and medium-long term opportunities.
Interested in this position? Please apply for the role or feel free to contact me: email@example.com