We are currently seeking an Assistant Controller for a holding office of our client – an international company in the financial investment industry.
- Reconciliation of portfolio and production of monthly reporting packs;
- Produce Management and Shareholder reporting packs;
- Assist in Month end close process for designated entities;
- Respond to compliance requests, responsible for supplying of the portfolio and other ad-hoc requests to senior management;
- Provide and help in operational requests with regards to the portfolio;
- Develop existing procedures and enhance quality control;
- Work closely with other departments and offices globally to cross-backup and support global business;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by senior management.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role with good financial and analytical skills in Excel;
- Strong core accounting skills;
- Commercially and entrepreneurially minded and an eye for detail;
- No 9-5 work mentality, are flexible, hard-working, individual who would thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Resistant to stress and can cope well with a dynamic environment;
- Excellent automation skills;
- Experience of Dutch GAAP and IFRS is a plus;
- Deadline orientation
Looking forward to receiving your applications!