about 2 years ago
We are currently seeking an Assistant Controller for a holding office of our client – an international company in financial investment industry.
· Reconciliation of portfolio and production of monthly reporting packs;
· Produce Management and Shareholder reporting packs;
· Assist in Month end close process for designated entities;
· Respond to compliance requests, responsible for supplying of portfolio and other ad-hoc requests to senior management;
· Provide and help in operational requests with regards to the portfolio;
· Develop existing procedures and enhance quality control;
· Work closely with other departments and offices globally to cross backup and support global business;
· Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by senior management.
· Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance;
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar role with good financial and analytical skills in Excel;
· Strong core accounting skills;
· Commercially and entrepreneurially minded and an eye for detail;
· No 9-5 work mentality, are flexible, hard-working, individual who would thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment;
· Resistant to stress and can cope well with a dynamic environment;
· Excellent automation skills;
· Experience of Dutch GAAP and IFRS is a plus;
· Deadline orientated.