10 days ago
For our client – an international consultancy and financial advisory company in the renewable energy sector - we are currently seeking an Asset Manager.
The Asset Manager will monitor all contracts related to the operation of renewable energy assets, ensure that all obligations under the various contracts are fulfilled, with the ultimate goal to optimize the performance and financial returns.
- Contract and interface management during the construction phase of renewable energy assets, which involves ensuring the correct implementation of EPC agreements, land lease agreements, grid connection agreements, permit obligations and others, and liaising with relevant counterparties such as EPC contractors, lenders, lenders’ technical advisors, authorities, grid operators and others
- Contract and interface management during the operational phase of renewable energy assets, which involves monitoring of technical and financial performance, ensuring correct implementation of O&M agreements, PPA agreements (e.g. in respect of metering and planned outages) and others, and liaising with relevant counterparties such as O&M contractors, the PPA counterparties, authorities, grid operators, and others
- Financial and administrative obligations, which involve payments and reporting to senior and/or junior debt providers, other payment obligations and settlements, invoicing and annual and internal reporting
Required education and attributes
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- HBO or WO Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written). Dutch, French or German would be a big plus
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and organisation
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to take initiatives and responsibility for allocated tasks
What do they offer:
- One year contract to start with and a possibility to obtain an indefinite contract afterwards
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Possibility to work for a very sustainable business with a great mission and strong values
- Good base salary with very attractive secondary benefits (30 holidays, pension, free lunch, travel reimbursement, performance bonus)
Please note that we will only consider candidates currently residing in the Netherlands.