For an international client based in Haarlem we are looking for an Area Sales Manager speaking fluent French and English to join their team. This position is from the office but involves travelling around Europe to meet clients for 70% of your time.
The ideal person for this position has a hunter mentality is sales driven and is a commercial go getter. You will focus on existing accounts and new clients with a main focus on new business.
In this position the sales manager is responsible for the profitable growth of the business in the Southern European territory.
The area sales manager is responsible for realizing the profitable growth targeted in the Southern Europe region. The main market of this region is the French market which is why the need for the French language is a must.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Visiting customers, finding new opportunities, and increasing the business.
- Discussing trends and pricing conditions in order to give production the possibility to manufacture what is needed
- Follow-up of quotations and samples
- Reporting and follow-up on commercial actions at customers and prospects
- Fluency in French (native) and fluent English required. Spanish and Italian on top are a plus.
-Independent and strong communicator
- 3-4 years of proven sales skills and good track record
- Ability to develop new businesses.
- You are a good listener and are able to communicate at every level within the company.
- Must have experience in sale in an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- It is a big advantage if you come from the printing industry, photo or paper industry.