over 1 year ago
For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are currently seeking a talented and motivated analyst in financial markets and alternative finance. The analyst will support a global senior team with the execution of existing mandates, market acquisition and strategic corporate development.
- Source new mandates and partnerships, maintaining the existing proprietary database, and liaising closely with the rest of the global team;
- Generate new business opportunities, build connections, and maintain timely and accurate relationship information, facilitate lines of communication;
- Support product global development team;
- Perform financial models, conduct valuation analysis, including the creation of detailed financial models to be used for the valuing of corporate entities;
- Prepare pitch materials and marketing documentation, including confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, and board presentations;
- Interface directly with clients and partners;
- Conduct industry research and data on companies;
- Maintain and revise existing financial models and industry materials;
- Effectively communicate results to leadership and partners.
Key success factors for the role:
- In-depth expertise in and knowledge of financial markets;
- Ability to work independently and to learn fast;
- Problem-solving of unpredictable challenges;
- Writing, communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to thrive in a newly formed and fast-changing environment;
- Confidence and sales presence.
- BA or advanced degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- 2+ years of experience in Finance and understanding of financial instruments;
- Exceptional communication, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills;
- Ability to build financial models;
- Real ambition to pursue career within growing company.
Sounds like you?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org