Do you have experience in Scrum and Agile and you are ready for a new challenge? One of our international clients is looking for an Agile Test Engineer to join their multidisciplinary and dynamic team. You will work according to the Scrum method while applying your Continuous Deployment in which testing is not a separate phase but an integral part of the software development process.
What are you going to do?
- You will work in an Agile / Scrum environment
- You will play an important role in the development process by giving your input based on your critical view and expertise
- You will work with modern (test) techniques. You are not afraid of adopting new technologies
What do you offer?
- Have an HBO + working and thinking level
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Have strong practical and analytical skills
- Are a team player, self organized and a good communicator
- Are a focused on team goals and customer value
- Have knowledge of CI, CD, e2e , beta testing, and (A) TDD and preferably have knowledge of the following technologies: Docker, Jenkins, PHP / Java / Groovy, ElasticSearch, Logstash / Kibana, Symfony, Behat / Cucumber / Protractor / Karma / Jasmine, Linux.