Do you speak French and do you have administrative/sales support experience? Would you like to join an international, structured and dynamic company? Please apply for this role! I'm currently looking for an Administrative Support - French speaker.
Our client is an international and well-established company seeking a new colleague with experience in administration or sales support/customer service to support the French team dealing with the system, orders, contacts with dealers and distributors.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collect orders from the French dealers and distributors and make sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production orders
- Communicate proactively with dealers and internal stake holders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Liaise with the headquarters in Japan when needed
- Handle and answer dealer queries in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc.
- 2-3 years of administrative/sales support or customer service experience
- Fluency in English and French
- preferably work experience within a technical industry
- focused and pro-active attitude
- accuracy and eye for details
- customer-oriented, responsible
- experience with SAP is a plus
- Direct contract with the company (temporary contract until December to start with)
- Great pension contribution
- 5% fixed bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- 100% travel costs
If you are interested in this job opportunity or would like like to have more information, don't hesitate to contact me: Androniki Zafeiropoulou - Androniki@adamsrecruitment.com - Tel +31(0)652668852