For a client of ours – a growing and international organization in financial services – we are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their legal team. This company has a very international mind frame and strong values in social responsibilities
What will you do?
- Processing and filling loan documentation for signatures and legalization
- Keeping Power of Attorney database updated and processing them
- Coordinating appointments between the legal department and offices in other countries
- Coordinate all correspondence from the department
- Take minutes during meetings
- Implement and improve administrative process in different projects
What is your background?
- You have a MBO or vocational study
- Between 2-5 years as an administrative assistant, preferably in a legal or financial environment
- Experience in an international and professional environment
- English business level
- Must: experience with taking minutes and using Outlook
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and has a structured way of working
The company is offering a direct contract for one year, 13th month, 8% holiday allowance and travel cost reimbursement. We are looking for someone who is available 40h per week (5 days) or 36h per week (4 days). Please feel free to contact me directly (061 119 7560)