17 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, e-commerce company operating from a great office location in the Centre of Utrecht. They have an amazing opportunity for a B2B Marketing Specialist to focus on acquisition and engagement programs for 2 of the main products they offer. If you have what it takes to attract and engage SME, MKB and ZZP companies, then please read on.
As the Acquisition B2B Marketer, you will be responsible for the acquisition and engagement programs of customers for 2 key products by the development and execution of a scalable marketing strategy. You will present products to potential customers and convert them into paying customers as well as creating customer journeys, touchpoints and stories.
This new role will give you the opportunity to use a strategic and tactical approach to attract new business to the platform as well as a great learning and development opportunity to accelerate your skills and talents. Most importantly, this will allow you to become an enabler of change in the exciting filed of Acquisition Marketing.
What do you need?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree ( International Marketing/Digital Marketing).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a B2B marketing or Acquisition Marketing role which has an international as well as domestic focus.
- Experience with online business models such as SAAS Business/Online Marketplaces. Experience with HubSpot would be a big advantage too.
- Some experience in a start-up or scale-up which, ideally, is targeting SME customers and ideally in a successful online business.
- Business fluency in English and ideally Dutch too.
- You will need to be a great team player and a charismatic communicator who offers energy, positivity and fun. You will have a passion for creative problem solving and ‘out of the box’ thinking and you have a ‘no fear’ approach in trying out new approaches and strategies.
What you can expect?
- A great team of talented, friendly international colleagues who are passionate about what they do and the company they work for.
- A good salary and excellent benefits package
- A flat, open, collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible. Please also indicate your current salary level and notice period too.