For one of our international clients based in Leiden area we are currently seeking a Team Lead for an Accounts Receivable / Credit Control team. As Accounts Receivable Team Lead you will manage the Accounts Receivable team and improve processes. Also you will make sure that outstanding receivables are collected in time and in full and will play a vital role in the cash flow of the organization.
Manages the Accounts receivable team, such that:
- Result oriented goals with each team member is made, performance is monitored and if needed adjusted;
- Employees are facilitated and coached in their development;
- An ideal work environment is created within the department.
Manages, structures and improves processes, such that:
- Processes are monitored and are up to date;
- Administrative procedures are continuously being improvement ;
- Identify improvement and ensure follow-up.
Plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization, such that:
- All debtors work to an agreed order-to-cash cycle;
- Credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively;
- Payments are allocated correctly in accordance with customer remittances;
- Follow-up on promptly payments and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) are reduced;
- Weekly, month-end reporting and account reconciliations are provided accordingly.
Collects receivables in time and in full, such that:
- Assigned debtors portfolio are pro-actively managed and a good relationship is maintained;
- Overdue invoices are followed-up within agreed timescales;
- Queries related to invoices are investigated and resolved correctly.
Knowledge & experience:
- Educational level: Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounts receivable/ Credit Control
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – especially in Excel
What do they offer:
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- The opportunity to grow and to further develop yourself
- Competitive salary package
- A great pension regulation
- Healthcare allowance
- 25 days holidays. Can gain an extra 5 days if you are not sick;
- Discount on products and sample sales
- Free parking spaces
- Friday night drinks