over 2 years ago
Job in Amsterdam. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable candidate available immediately for a temporary project with our client – an international company with offices in Amsterdam.
The key responsibilities are:
- Responding to customer queries for AR
- Set up new customers and maintain new customer spreadsheet
- Release orders under supervision of Credit Controller
- Entering payments
- Payment allocations
- Processing Credit Notes
- Refunds and credit card charges to customers
- Sending payment reminders to customers
- Other duties as needed.
Job Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree work level in Business Administration, Accountancy or other related subject
- At least 1 year of financial work experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with working on an ERP-system is a plus.
- Efficient, accurate and a fast learner
- Open to an international environment and diversity.
- Since our client needs someone to join their team as soon as possible we are only willing to consider candidates available on short notice.
Company profile: Relatively small office of 35 colleagues. The Europe Finance team has a total of 6 financials.
Very international, friendly and positive team in a very attractive location.
Please note that we are looking for candidates already residing in the NL and who are immediately available