over 2 years ago
Job in Amsterdam. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable candidate available immediately for a temporary project with our client – an international company with offices in Amsterdam.
The key responsibilities are:
- Responding to customer queries for AR
- Set up new customers and maintain new customer spreadsheet
- Release orders under supervision of Credit Controller
- Entering payments
- Payment allocations
- Processing Credit Notes
- Refunds and credit card charges to customers
- Sending payment reminders to customers
- Other duties as needed.
Job Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree work level in Business Administration, Accountancy or other related subject
- At least 1 year of financial work experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with working on an ERP-system is a plus.
- Efficient, accurate and a fast learner
- Open to an international environment and diversity.
Since our client needs someone to join their team as soon as possible we are only willing to consider candidates available on short notice.
Company profile: Relatively small office of 35 colleagues. The Europe Finance team has a total of 6 financials.
Very international, friendly and positive team in a very attractive location.