Job in Amsterdam. Would you like to support an international company shaping today’s healthcare landscape? We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst, French speaker, to join our client’s Finance & Accounting team!
Are you passionate, motivated and driven? Then look no further!
The ideal Accounts Receivable Analyst, French speaker holds:
- BSc in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or related discipline.
- 3+ years of directly related accounting/finance experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in French and English
- Experience in using controlling tools, processes and management information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Customer-focused mentality, team player, with a positive attitude
Your role as Accounts Receivable Analyst, French speaker will include:
- Serve as the main point of contact for AR and Credit Control and Collections (invoicing, resolving outstanding payment issues and generating periodic aging reports)
- Drive timely, consistent and accurate “Past Due” reporting at all levels
- Monitor “Past Due” situation and coordinate actions
- Partner with Management to evaluate risk on all new opportunities including credit limits, payment terms and conditions
- Support in all Finance & Accounting related activities for EMEA region – countries of responsibility include UK and France and distribution being backup for BNL, ES, IT, DE
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- A long-term opportunity within an international company
Do you wish to know more?
Contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at +31652668852 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply now!