Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organisations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine.
The company currently has some exciting opportunities at their Amsterdam location and Adams is partnering with them on their exciting journey.
The Accounts Receivables Specialist will be responsible for the end to end order to cash process. This includes billing, submitting invoices to customers, collecting and reconciling the AR ledger.
AR Specialist | Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurately submit invoices to the customer,
- Modification of customer invoices to meet customer expectations;
- Intercompany billing;
- Coordinate billing discrepancy resolution;
- Actively engaging with customers to improve collections;
- Timely response to customer inquiries;
- Proactively escalate delays of payments;
- Month end close reconciliations;
- Ensure that master data is kept up to date;
- Improving billing and collection process
Accounts Receivable Specialist | Qualifications:
- Degree in accounting or equivalent required (MBO-HBO);
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally;
- 3+ years experience in billing/collecting;
- Experience with Oracle ERP is a must;
- Experience with UK and Dutch entities;
- Basic understanding of VAT;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 days of holidays
- travel expenses reimbursement
- pension contribution
- premium free disability insurances
- wellness events and activities
- tuition contribution
Sounds like you?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org