almost 2 years ago
Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organisations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine. This award shows the employees and their community that they have a commitment to fostering the best company culture possible.
Reporting to the Head of Finance EMEA, the Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the end to end requisition to pay process. This includes reviewing & booking of partner invoices, reconciling the AP ledger, active coordination with buyers, operations and the cash teams.
- Basic review of invoices on correctness;
- Ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely manner;
- Coordinate discrepancy resolution with various stakeholders;
- Actively engaging with partner management team to improve relationships;
- Timely response to partner inquiries;
- Proactively escalate delays of payments;
- Month end close reconciliations;
- Ensure that master data is kept up to date;
- Improving AP process with the aim to meet the Accounting team goals.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent required (MBO-HBO);
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally and a good understanding of the Dutch language;
- 3+ years’ experience in AP / accounting;
- Experience with Oracle ERP;
- Basic understanding of VAT;
- Strong communications skills, detail oriented and proactive;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- A doer; someone who is not averse to rolling up his/her sleeves and becoming involved in the details of the business. Accustomed to working in an open and highly interactive, communicative culture;
- A strong team player with evidence of professional maturity and self-confidence;
- A high level of integrity, a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, and a commitment to maintaining the company core values and culture.
- A challenging and rewarding position in a growing and truly international environment;
- Competitive basic salary
- Premium free pension with optional personal contribution,
- Premium free disability insurances,
- 25 holidays with possibility to purchase up to 6 extra vacation days per year and more.
- Free parking space
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV and brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in hearing more you can reach me on the following number 06 5513 0268
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Please do not apply unless you have EU status or a current valid work permit for the Netherlands.