We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer for one of our international clients in Leiden area.
You will be responsible for ensuring that:
- All invoices and requests are reviewed, coded and verified for approval prior to payment;
- Proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments is obtained;
- Questionable invoice items, prices or received signatures are clarified;
- All invoices are paid in a correct and timely manner;
- All vendor inquiries are responded correctly, vendor statements are reconciled and discrepancies are researched and corrected.
Moreover, as Accounts Payable Officer you are also working closely with the team by:
- Assisting in month end closing is ensured if needed;
- Assisting on projects to improve processes and procedures within Accounts payable is ensured;
- Backing the team up when needed.
Requirements for the role:
- A degree in finance (MBO= or) HBO level
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in financial administration area
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Great knowledge of English language and another foreign language (Dutch or German or French is a preference)
- Experience in the commercial / trading sector
- A feeling of responsibility for yourself but also for a team
- A pro-active and independent working attitude
- A passion for accuracy, initiative taking and integrity.
What do they offer:
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- The opportunity to grow and to further develop yourself
- Competitive basic salary
- A great pension regulation
- Healthcare allowance
- 25 days holidays. Can gain an extra 5 days if you are not sick;
- Discount on products and sample sales
- Free parking spaces
- Friday night drinks