For our client – an international fashion company with offices in Hoofddorp – we are currently seeking two temporary Accounts Payable employees for the UK & France. This opportunity might turn into a long term and direct hire employment.
You will be responsible for:
- timely processing of supplier invoices,
- chasing approval of invoices from budget owners,
- daily processing of bank statements ,
- preparing payment batches and timely payments of all invoices,
- processing employees declarations and credit cards,
- where possible spotting opportunities for work flow improvements,
- updating vendor master data.
- Next to your outstanding accounting knowledge you need to have the right education (MBO in Finance or Business, or something similar),
- 2/3 years accounting experience,
- excellent communication skills in English AND French OR Dutch OR other European language (written and oral),
- good Excel skills,
- problem solving attitude,
- very accurate and well organized
- you need to be a strong team player!