Do you love sports and want to work in a like minded team? Do you like working in a dynamic and fast moving international environment?
For one of our international sportswear client we are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant, English speaker to support their finance and accounting team.
As the Accounts Payable Accountant, your main responsibilities will include:
- On-time and accurate data entry and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
- Research and resolve balances discrepancies.
- Perform vendor accounts reconciliation for unallocated cash.
- Support on-time and accurate periodically VAT, Import duties and Intrastat statements
- Support month and year end close process.
- Ad hoc administrative duties, including cover for other members of finance when needed
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- 100 % reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension Contribution
- Catering on site 3 times per week with healthy & biological meals
- Yoga courses; fitness room on site
- Discount on products and access twice per year to samples sales
Do you tick the boxes for the Accounts Payable Specialist role?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Great team spirit
The company is very international and entrepreneurial with an open-minded and flexible attitude.They take CSR seriously and have a conscientious attitude to use business to motivate and execute solutions to the environmental crisis.