For our international client – an e-commerce division of a large a multi-billion retail company – with a Finance Operations Center in Szczecin area we are currently seeking an ambitious and talented Accounting Manager.
This role will give you ownership and opportunity to impact on the future business as well as your own career. We are looking for an Accounting Manager who gets excited by the idea of building something from scratch and putting a structure in place. You will have free reign to build a team, set standards and work with a fair yet demanding international colleagues and stakeholders:
The right candidate has enough experience to understand what makes a strong accounting and leadership function.
A brief overview of responsibilities:
- Continuously improve output quality in AP, AR and Period Closing processes;
- Check and advise on (effectiveness of) Financial and Statutory Controls;
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic reporting;
- Develop a growing accounting team.
- Naturally, we seek a candidate with qualifications fitting for a role of this type:
- Experience in leading and developing accounting teams (>4 fte);
- Credentials in and knowledge of accounting principles, rules, and law;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Problem-solving skills to fix root-causes rather than applying band-aids;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Knows how to deal with international remote colleagues and stakeholders.
What are we offering:
- an inspiring and international place to work
- a competitive basic salary
- private medical care
- group insurance
- sports card
- an inhouse canteen with lunch refunding
- funds for training