For a client of ours – an EMEA headquarter of a globally known fashion / retail company - we’re currently looking for an Accounting Manager to managed a new GL and AP accounting team. An ideal candidate has sound experience in accounts payable and general ledger processes, has ability to improve work flows and implement financial controls, is a charismatic and strong leader.
- Managing the international accounting team (general ledger and accounts payable: up to 8 people);
- Ensuring the financial administration is accurate and up to date (including reconciliations);
- Ensuring a timely and accurate periodical financial management reporting;
- Ensuring compliance to both internal policies and statutory requirements (VAT, corporate income tax and annual accounts);
- Providing input for short-term and long-term cash flow;
- Ensuring that systems, procedures and processes are well organized and improved if possible;
- Managing and realization of projects and processes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level education. Accounting qualifications is a big plus;
- Minimum 10 of managing experience in a financial accounting / bookkeeping environment;
- Good knowledge of English language and preferably German or French;
- Excellent knowledge and working skills with ERP and Excel skills;
- International experience, ideally from a retail or trading company.