For the European headquarters of our client we are looking for an Accounting Generalist to temporarily support the Accounting Team in various areas.
With your passion for numbers, attention to details and high customer service standards, you will be a great fit in the local team working alongside very motivated and hard-working individuals.
- You are integral part of the process and support the team and the manager with high sense of urgency with all invoicing, booking, expenses, various reporting and other queries.
- You support finance and accounting reporting processes for EMEA companies and European subsidiaries in accordance with Corporate Accounting requirements, US GAAP and local regulatory requirements.
- With your broad generalist skills, you aid credit & collections and track outstanding payments issues if needed.
- You support in implementing controls to mitigate risk, and initiate process and system improvements in various areas if accounting and finance.
- The month-end period is when a lot of information with high data-accuracy is required usually at very specific deadlines – this is the work environment you thrive in.\
- You are not easily put off with manual work with data coming from different sources or with requiring system infrastructure.
- Because of your solid understanding of the needs of the internal clients, you are proactive in reaching out to your colleagues and other departments to complete the assigned work.
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within Finance & Accounting Department
- Experience working for an international company
- You understand the key financial figures and correlation with management controls
- You are able to build trust with your key stakeholders and have excellent communication skills that enable you to work efficiently and avoid any ambiguity
- Available on a full time basis and on a short notice.