We are looking for an Accounting Clerk fluent in English, for one of our international clients to join their team in Gorinchem. If you have 3+ years of relevant working experience, background in accounting, to-do attitude and ambition to learn then we are seeking exactly for you!
This is a role which would suit candidates who are on their way up in the finance and accounting world. In this role you are supporting the Finance Director.
- Perform GL and IC reconciliations
- Responsible for the full Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process
- End responsible for the full AP process of the related entities (including payroll journals, processing cash and bank transactions and filing VAT and withholding tax declarations);
- Main point of contact for resolving more complex AP related queries with external suppliers and the other entities;
- Perform month-end closing duties and invoices; and other tasks when necessary
- Advanced Excel skills
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communications skills;
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and a pro-active attitude;
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
Our client offers a direct, one-year contract and great working environment along with opportunities to learn. Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org