Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing industry? Do you have at least two years of experience in finance or accounting? Then look no further.
Our client, an international company in the Aviation industry are looking for an Accounting Assistant to the Senior Accountant. In this role, you will be heavily involved in AP and preparation of international, regional, or local tax returns and reporting, but you will be also dealing with AR and non-finance related activities when needed.
This is a temporary role for 5-6 months, starting in February.
Main Duties |Accounting Assistant:
- Review, process, reconcile AP invoices, entering expense reports to GL;
- Maintain complete and accurate tax records, prepare reports;
- Research, follow-up, and resolve vendor and or employee inquiries;
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications | Accounting Assistant:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role within an international organization
- Experience with SAP is advantageous
- Hands-on mentality, problem solving ability, self-started with good prioritization skills
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- Travel reimbursement
- Free Parking space
Wait no more, apply now! Looking forward to receiving your applications.