Are you looking for a new challenge and are you Italian native? Do you have experience in Customer Service/Account Management and would you like to join an international and dynamic team? Do you enjoy working with distributors and dealers and do you have experience with reverse logistics?
Our client is looking for a new team member as an Account Support Representative- Italian native - who enjoys dealing with dealers and distributors. Our client is an international and well-established company seeking a professional with experience with Account Management and reverse logistics.
You will be responsible for the whole process from orders to delivery and for occasionally meeting your clients in Italy.
Your main responsibilities:
- Order intake from the European dealers registering the orders and making sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production orders
- Communicate proactively with dealers and internal stake holders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
- Issue (pro forma) invoices to dealers and ensure payments are secured
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Liaise daily with the head quarter colleagues regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc.
- Handle and answer dealer queries and complaints in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc.
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing colleagues regarding i.e. new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, etc.
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, etc.
- experience with order management, logistics, equipment and manufacturing processes
- Italian native with fluent English
- HBO level studies as a minimum
- preferably work experience within a technical industry
- focused and pro-active attitude
- accuracy and affinity with numbers
- customer-oriented and result-driven
- experience with SAP
- ability to use MS office Word & Excel (pivot tables)
- Direct contract with the company
- Competitive salary- above market condition
- Great pension contribution
- 5% fixed bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- mobile and laptop
- 100% travel costs plus compensations for the days of travelling to Italy.