over 1 year ago
Do you have experience in Customer Service/Account Management and would you like to join an international growing company? Do you enjoy dealing with clients and being responsible for the entire order to cash process?
Our client - an international and well-established manufacturing company - is looking for a Customer Service Representative (B-to-B) to deal with clients in the Eastern Europe. They are looking for someone with experience in dealing with clients, detailed orders, logistics and deliveries and able to handle several stakeholders internatlly and externally. You will be responsible for the entire process, from orders to deliveries, and for occasionally meeting your clients.
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Order intake from the Eastern European dealers registering the orders and making sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production orders
- Communicate proactively with clients and internal stakeholders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc. Issue (pro forma) invoices to dealers and ensure payments are secured
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Liaise daily with the head quarter colleagues regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc
- Handle and answer customers queries and complaints in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing colleagues regarding i.e. new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, etc.
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, etc.
- experience with order management, logistics, manufacturing processes
- fluency in English and in an Eastern European language
- HBO level studies (minimum)
- preferably work experience within a technical industry
- focused and pro-active attitude
- accuracy and affinity with numbers
- customer-oriented and result-driven
- experience with SAP
- ability to use MS office Word & Excel (pivot tables)
- Direct contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Great pension contribution
- 5% fixed bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- mobile and laptop
- 100% travel costs plus compensations for business travels