over 1 year ago
For our client – an internationally recognized retail company – we are currently seeking an Account Receivable Specialist. The AR Specialist is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization. This function ensures that credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
- Proactively manage the assigned debtors portfolio;
- Maintain Trust-It portfolio & follow up on daily action list;
- Liaise with sales and customer service to resolve outstanding queries;
- Proactively contact clients in order to ensure timely payments and dispute resolving;
- Manage Credit Insurance process with external party;
- Deal effectively with “On Hold” orders;
- Housekeeping AR sub-ledger, initiate write-off’s ;
- Agree payments plans and follow up on them;
- Replace other Credit Controller during absence;
- Initiate debt collection files;
- Continuous review of administrative procedures and suggest proposals of improvement.
- 1+ years working experience or credit control with HBO level work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and working skills with Microsoft Office (particularly excel);
- You have excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- You are commercial aware and a problem solver.
- Above all you are accurate and pro-active.
International; a dynamic and youthful environment where new ideas and creativity thrive.