For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Customer Support Representative to join their team. We will only be taking applications from candidates that are immediately available to start a new position. Our client is an international client based in Hoofddorp. In this job as Account Manager / Customer Support Representative, you will take care of the full process: the customer experience, customer satisfaction, and the on-time delivery of orders.
- Full order management, processing orders, providing price information, determine appropriate shipping methods and ship dates
- Manage requests, creating proposals, and completing quotes.
- Follow up with customers
- Constantly checking stock levels, coordinating with warehouse and the supply chain team, help manage inventory, and ensure on-time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Making reports to help support business objectives
- Native or fluent in English
- 3-5 years of customer service, order management, and account management experience.
- Must have experience in order management, and a clear sense of responsibility .
- Interested in working for a fast-paced, international business.
- Ideally has experience in sales support or working for a commercial company.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates great communication skills.
- Must be able to build and analyze reports via Excel.
This company pays above the market salaries and has good secondary benefits. If this is of interest to you then please send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.