Our client is a global company operating in 70+ countries. They are market leaders in what they do and work with some of the worlds top retail companies with an innovative range of products.
As Account Manager Operations your mission is to provide operational expertise & processes to their most strategic customers and the field sales teams who support them, to ensure they meet or exceed customer expectations of service, support and delivery.
- Daily, weekly and monthly operational performance measurements
- Day to Day support of operations topics
- Leading direct customer engagements on project execution details
- Active participation in business account plans for continued growth within a customer
- Support sales team with quotes, project management, inventory research, install planning/scheduling, test follow-up, customer meetings, etc.
- Project leader for the implementation of new customers, addition of product lines to existing customers, and product rollouts
- Collaborate and assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting
- Provide exceptional customer service through ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction
- And much more
- BS/BA degree preferred and 5 years of experience
- Extensive experience managing complex client accounts and relationships
- Team player who can work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately
- Strong project management skills
- Strong cross-functional people skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- MS office skills with excellence on Excel
- Fluent in English
- AS400 experience (or similar systems)
- Accurate way of working
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commercially sensitive
Does all of the above sound like you? If it does, please send your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands in close proximity to Amsterdam/Hoofddorp.