Do you like sales? Are you not afraid of cold calling? Do speak Romanian on a native level? Do you want to be part of a dynamic tech start-up that has achieved steady growth in the past couple of years?
Then look no further!
We are looking for an Account Manager | Romanian for a rapidly expanding company working within the Technology and Recruitment sectors.
- Maintain constant communication with existing clients as well as reach out to potential new contacts on a B2B level.
- Build strong relationships with clients and assist them in achieving the best possible results while utilizing the company’s platform.
- The client is also reinventing how they do business to support their international growth. So the main focus of the role is be actively involved in client conversion and create an efficient list of client leads.
- Native language skills in Romanian and good familiarity and network in the Romanian market.
- Must be comfortable with cold-calling
- Passionate about sales
- Experience within a recruitment/marketing/tech setting is highly beneficial.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a candidate who is always looking for innovative ways to grow the business.
- Experience within a start-up environment and flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced multitasking setting.
- A commercial drive and ability to make a connection with potential customers or clients.
- Able to start immediately
A fast growing and pioneering technology company. They are one of the leading recruitment platforms in the Netherlands. The company is always rethinking innovative ways to help people find the job that they love. They are always improving their platform to make recruitment easy, fun and cost-effective as well.
What the Company Offers:
- A competitive salary package
- A beautiful and modern office right in the heart of Amsterdam.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and international start up environment.
- Free lunch everyday
- Friday drinks
- Exciting company events
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development
- Flexible vacation policy