10 days ago
Are you looking to fast-forward your career in sales and account management in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to work for an international and dynamic company based in South Holland? Do you speak German and English fluently?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
What will your main tasks be as an Account Manager?
- Responsible for overall account management and growth of existing accounts
- Selling the company’s personalized devices to new accounts and source for new leads
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for large accounts in certain territories
- Be the main point of contact for clients and represent the company
- Management of large accounts, including regular reviews
- Traveling to main accounts (up to 70% of the time)
- Define future market needs, by analyzing existing data and collaboration with the Marketing team
- Run forecast reports regarding sales figures on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Collaborate closely to marketing to develop powerful sales tools
What are your qualifications?
- Min of 3 years of experience as an Account Manager/Sales Representative in the Life Science market, transportation or packing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Fluency in English and German, any other European language is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Confident, strong communication skills and target-driven
- Availability to travel up to 70% of the time to European countries and eventually outside Europe
- Understanding of supply chain and/or logistics
- Experience in an international environment
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions and known for enabling global leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holiday Days
- Fantastic bonus and incentive scheme!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Direct contract with the employer
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free car park
International and dynamic work environment (over 20 different nationalities working in the office)
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV. Please feel free to apply directly or send your CV to Elisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katherine (email@example.com).