Are you looking for an interesting job as an Account Manager? And you are native in German? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is willing to expand the German market for our client. You do not shy away from picking up the telephone, but you are also a professional in maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Give advice to (potential) customers;
- Prepare tenders and follow up tenders by telephone;
- Manage ‘after-sales’ processes;
- Follow up expiring lease contracts;
- Purchase equipment;
- Sell ex-rental equipment;
- Make up invoices;
- Schedule transport and do the associated administration;
- Make sure you stay informed about our portfolio;
- Give input to improve business processes, procedures and customer satisfaction.
- A performance-driven and proactive approach;
- Higher educational experience;
- Good commercial skills;
- Good communication skills; Native in German and fluent in English;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- Work experience in a B2B environment is an advantage;
- Interest in IT/automation in the broadest sense is an advantage;
- Initiative and a good sense of humor are important.
- Good salary;
- Good bonus scheme;
- Informal atmosphere;
- Training and (personal) development opportunities;
- A successful growing company with enormous growth potential to senior sales / management;
- Good pension scheme;
- Several group employee insurances.