Do you have account management or business development experience with the retail/FMCG industry? Do you have experience working in the French market? Do you speak French on a native/near native level? Would like to work for a fast-growing, international and dynamic company in the retail industry?
Then I am looking for you!
Job responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Maintain and grow an existing account portfolio in the Professional (Horeca) sector while developing new business with retailers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings directly to the CEO
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory in France and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Minimum 4 years of B2B sales related experience.
- Retail/FMCG industry experience is a big plus.
- Fluent (business) communications skills in French and English.
- Flexible and available to travel 15-30% of your time, including representing the company at various international trade exhibitions.
Our client is an international and fast growing company in the retail industry.
- Travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 holiday days
- Direct contract with the company
- Free Friday lunches
- Free daily fruits
- Company outings and social events
- International and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to travel to France for trade shows