For one of our international clients in the FMCG sector located in more than 60 countries worldwide, we are currently searching for an Account Manager to join their dedicated sales and business development team and to deal with the Polish market. The main responsibilities of the role will be dedicated to account management, sales, cross selling and business development across four different industries in the FMCG sector. The main target will be small and medium sized companies. This position is very diverse and dynamic. You will need to be someone who is curious to learn with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for someone interested in market trends, in learning about the industry and thinking outside the box. In this role you will deal with volatile industries where acting at the right time is key.
Your main responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Creating various targeted sales strategies to sell and cross sell products from different sectors of the industry.
- Help in growing the business and accounts in order to be as profitable as possible.
- Ensure that pricing strategies are in place and fall within the guidelines that are set by the product and pricing group.
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Stay updated and conduct market research, on market trends and innovations in the industry, competitors strategies and supply and demand in your targeted client base.
- Implementing targets on both a regional and corporate level.
- Keep in line with the business processes and strategies and ensure risks are managed effectively.
- Polish native speaker
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2-4 years experience in business-to-business sales
- Commercial attitude and goal-driven
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Curious about the industry and eager to learn
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing
- Independent and pro-active
For more information please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.