almost 2 years ago
For one of our international clients in the FMCG sector located in more than 60 countries worldwide, we are currently searching for an Account Manager to join their dedicated sales and business development team. The main responsibility of the role will be dedicated to account management, sales, cross selling and business development across 4 different industries in the FMCG sector. The main target will be small and medium sized companies. This position is very diverse and dynamic. You will need to be someone who is curious to learn with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for someone interested in market trends, in learning about the industry and thinking outside the box. In this role you will deal with volatile industries where acting at the right time is key.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be as follows:
- Creating various targeted sales strategies to sell and cross sell products from different sectors of the industry.
- Help in growing the business and accounts in order to be as profitable as possible.
- Ensure that pricing strategies are in place and fall within the guidelines that are set by the product and pricing group.
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Stay updated and conduct market research, on market trends and innovations in the industry, competitors strategies and supply and demand in your targeted client base.
- Implementing targets on both a regional and corporate level.
- Keep in line with the business processes and strategies and ensure risks are managed effectively.
- French native speaker
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 2-4 years experience in business to business sales.
- Commercial and goal driven
- Team player
- Curious about the industry wants to learn.
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing
- Independent and proactive
For more information please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 0615561491.
I look forward to hear from you!