Are you fluent in Dutch and English on a professional level? Are you looking for an exciting career within the events industry that involves domestic and international travel? Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience with account management and sales?
Then I am looking for you!
- Build strong relationships with clients and understand their needs.
- Help on board new clients and provide customer service to assigned customer accounts.
- Provide software training either during the on-boarding process or during the software release.
- Produce a statement of work that defines project-specific activities, web specification, deliverables and timelines.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services through upselling and cross-selling.
- Own and drive account growth
- Own account issues, feedback and consultations.
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Establish budgets / license agreement with clients and company.
- Attend operations meeting offering best practice advise on registration layout, visitor flow and staffing levels.
- Attend client meetings and be available to work on-site at events when required.
- Review the P&L on all allocated shows and accurately forecast all LOB`s final total revenues.
- Review and identify any margin improvement opportunities on all allocated shows working closely with the Portfolio Account Director.
- Constantly monitor progression, ensuring everything is in place on time in order to deliver successful events.
- Track exhibitor revenue in the lead to an Event, to ensure budgets are on target, liaising with exhibitor sales and lead generations teams to fulfill and exceed these budgets
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch
- At least 1- 2 years of experience in account management/sales/B2B customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively make presentations to individuals or groups.
- Ability to work under pressure, work with deadlines and handle multiple demands.
- Experience with CRM systems - Salesforce is preferred.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Travel and irregular working hours are part of the role.
- 8% holiday pay
- Transport Reimbursement
- Lunch Contribution Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility of extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally