Our amazing client is a strategy, design, and engineering company based in Amsterdam, New York City, Helsinki, Tokyo and Dubai. They were founded 18 years ago and now employ 500+ Makers, Doers, Thinkers and Dreamers. The current team excels in everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. They are always on the lookout for exceptional talent and potential colleagues.
The Amsterdam office has a superb new opportunity for an Account Manager to take care of the growing teams and the growing range of clients.
Your top priorities will be taking care of the people in your teams and customer relationship management in its many forms: smelling growth opportunities, taking care of people in your teams, expanding the network, participating in contract negotiations, as well as light but relevant reporting.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in major projects and in working with a cross-disciplinary team.
- Commercial skills from a highly technical, creative and progressive business environment.
- Project Management skills; systematic, organized, ‘get the job done’ attitude.
- Experience in working with highly creative and autonomous individuals is major bonus.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Extra points if you speak some Dutch.
- A start-up attitude. This does not mean ridiculous working hours or demands. More of a ‘find your own way’ attitude rather than an extensive corporate style induction.
- Presentation skills (public speaking, storytelling) are a major plus, along with the ability to build your own decks and get your message through.
- Warm heart and authentic interest in people’s wellbeing around you.
- A compelling, social personality, driven with a healthy hunger for personal development. Mingling energizes you, you’re comfortable taking a seat at the very middle of a dinner table, you liked getting in front of the class at school…that type of thing.
What our client is offering to you
- You call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working.
- Freedom from constantly trying to climb the corporate ladder. They don’t have one.
- Results are rewarded and, going forward professionally, is dependant on your own willingness to keep learning new things.
- A chance to work with renowned global brands and the most talented tech professionals, building services for the next generation.
- An open, honest, positive environment with very good employment benefits.
- An environment where you don’t need to wear a work mask. A place to be yourself. To let your own personality shine through.
In the first instance, please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t send the standard templated letter. We prefer to have a short letter to emphasise your story, your personality and your motivation for this role. We want to read your letter and feel that we have to pick up the phone and speak to you immediately.
If you need to know more you can also contact Jennifer Gutknecht by phone or by e-mail, email@example.com.
David Gibbons - 020 5800345
Jennifer Gutknecht - 020 5800348
We are looking forward to hearing your story.
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Please do not apply unless you have EU status or a current valid work permit for the Netherlands.