Do you have experience working in the pharma industry? Do you have life science or industrial engineering background? Do you have a commercial mindset and love solution driven sales? Are you a fluent English speaker?
Then we are looking for YOU!
- Drive and support technical sales.
- Be the first level technical resource for the Field Sales force in relation to the company’s products and services.
- Act as the interface between Field Sales and the Professional Services (PS) departments, which designs all the value-added services to customers in the Life Sciences vertical.
- Responsible for accurately identifying and scoping the appropriate solution (hardware, software, services combination) to meet stated customer goals.
- Responsible for appropriately positioning the proposed solution in support of the sales process to both business and technical users.
- Responsible for identifying all relevant technical and regulatory issues from both the customer’s and company’s perspective to ensure regulatory compliance and complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and implementation process.
- Identify new clients
- Support defined sales targets.
- Thoroughly research, refine and confirm the interpretation of customer requirements.
- Scope projects and programs working together with other departments including, Product Management, Engineering, Strategic Marketing, and Professional Services.
- Write proposals and support responses to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs.
- Develop pricing together with Professional Services.
- Support strategic marketing activities by attending and/or presenting at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Management (PMM) to document specific use-cases and the broader Voice of the Customer (VOC) to help in the definition of market needs that support the development of new products and services.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Contribute product, service, and general industry expertise to the sales process.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Participate in the design and implementation of customer-specific security programs.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Background in industrial engineering - must
- Background in pharma/life sciences - highly preferred
- Background in logistics/supply chain - highly preferred
- Commercial mindset
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions, and known for enabling global leading companies in the food, pharmaceuticals and consumer industries.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holiday Days
- Fantastic commission scheme!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Direct contract with the employer for 1 year with a possibility of extension
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free car parking
- International and dynamic work environment (over 20 different nationalities working in the office)