about 2 years ago
Do you like to plan shows and events? Do you have at least 3 years of experience coordinating different kinds of events, trade shows and exhibitions? Do you speak fluent English? Are you based in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you!
- Assist in the co-ordination of show planning
- Manage small events and other special projects; attend show sites when necessary
- Coordinate and manage information flow among suppliers, clients and internal operations department
- Manage exhibitor order forms
- Generate organizer invoices
- Work closely with Service Center team to answer Exhibitor questions and provide admin support.
- Respond to internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Additionally act as a back-up for the event coordinator managing the following tasks:
- Create show catalogs
- Book all departmental travel and accommodation through preferred travel agency
- Create purchase orders
- Manage and order office stationary and other such consumable supplies
- Take meeting minutes
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years of experience within the Exhibition and Events Industry
- Expert user of Microsoft office
- Flexible to work during the evenings and weekends during the busy periods
- Based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit for EU
Our client is an international company in the Events industry based in Amsterdam
- Above market standard salary!
- 8% holiday pay
- Transport Reimbursement
- 25 days holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility of extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
- A chance to participate in a lot of fun events in the Netherlands as well as in other parts of Europe!