about 1 month ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has a superb opportunity for a Consumer Care Analyst. You will be the main point of contact for the contact center the company works with, and also be responsible for communicating any change in procedure, process, and policy improvement. The ideal candidate has been either working with a contact center or works in a contact center as a Team Leader/Manager. This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys multitasking and a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
What will it be your main responsibilities as a Consumer Care Analyst?
- Support customer care operations, including managing the relationship with the contact center vendor
- Execute and coordinate the content management for service partners and the contact center vendor
- Prepare reports and analysis on key performance metrics
- Analyze performance from the contact center, give feedback to the vendor and suggest any improvement
What are the requirements for the Consumer Care Analyst?
- Solid 3 to 5 years of experience as a vendor relationship specialist, managing relationship with a call center, or working in a contact center as a team leader/manager
- Excellent English, any other European language is a plus
- Comfortable handling data, and great analytical skills
- Content management
- Experienced in collaborating with outsourced vendors
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an international environment, with great opportunities to grow and develop. The hiring company is offering competitive compensation, a direct contract of one-year to start with, and a bonus scheme.
Do you identify yourself with the description above? We are looking forward to receiving your application!