21 days ago
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to be a part of an international and dynamic team, look no further!
We are looking for a VAT Specialist for our client in Rotterdam. Our client is an international player in industrial technologies. The company has a business casual work environment with a flat organizational structure.
You will be part of the EMEA & LATAM Value-added Tax team. In this role, you are responsible for all related activities of the VAT compliance from all company entities in the EMEA and LATAM regions. You will also act as the VAT consultant for different internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do
- Prepare and submit reports of VAT returns and statistical Intrastat declarations
- Ensure VAT accounts update and reconciliation
- Review documents such as tax implications proposals for improvement recommendation to ensure VAT liability
- Maintain and update VAT legislation & regulations related to the company’s business
- Support VAT audits and communicate with local Tax Authorities
- Adhere to company policies and procedures while exercise judgement. Also, actively review current practices and initiate changes in the assessment of VAT processes for internal improvement
- Provide documents, explain VAT information to internal departments and external advisors. Also, support and corporate with other stakeholders for VAT related projects and activities
- Occasionally involve with some VAT implications of mergers or acquisitions
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Tax or Legal
- Minimum 2 years experience with VAT or related field
- Knowledge of Dutch and European VAT requirements
- Able to deliver required deadlines
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
Why should you apply?
- You will get extensive training on the system and the business processes
- You will have an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and develop personal growth
- You will get a market competitive salary
- You would be part of an excellent team
- You work on a 39-hour basis weekly
- Your transport costs are reimbursed
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.