21 days ago
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join their Operations team in Rotterdam. You will work with a supportive close-knit team in one of the top insurance companies in the world, that offers lots of growth and development opportunities.
In this role, you will support Underwriters in their daily tasks.
- Support in the registration and application process
- Act as the first point of contact for insurance brokers
- Answer questions from policy administration, accounting and claims
- Support the underwriters in their insurance portfolio with interim adjustments
- Support the renewal process, selecting the policies that can be continued
- Monitor the quality of the instructions, policy documents, and data entry
- Proactively present solutions and proposals to improve the efficiency and quality of both the acceptance department and the policy preparation department
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience preferably within insurance industry
- Good command of Dutch and English (both orally and in writing). French is an advantage
- HBO level of education
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Wft/Schade Particulieren diploma is a big plus, or the motivation to obtain it
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility but also hands on mentality
- IT savvy
Why you should apply:
- Competitive salary and amazing secondary benefits
- Travel compensation
- 38-hour work week
- 28 holiday days
- Training and professional development opportunities
Sounds like the job for you? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.