about 3 years ago
For one of our clients we are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will act as the internal point of contact for customers and works closely with Sales, Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain departments. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has customer support experience who wants to work in a B2B environment in a sales support role with a technical product.
• Commercial support for sales force team member in your region.
• Coordinates all customer related commercial activities such as order management, sample requests, technical information, complaints handling and product application recommendations.
• Pro-actively manages the customer, seeks to understand the needs of the customer, proactively works to resolve issues in a timely manner and capitalizes on opportunities.
• Follow product and price policy according to the agreed structure and applying directives.
• Maintain contacts with the back office department concerning monitoring delivery times of orders and with the warehouse department / expedition and customers concerning accurate delivery of orders.
• Responsible for updating customer data and other order related administrative tasks,
Minimum desired training and experience
• Professional work - and thinking level required by training or (ca 3 year) obtained experience. (Continent : HBO / UK: Bachelors or relevant employment experience)
• Fluent German is essential . Good working knowledge of the Dutch is a plus
• Commercially and technically adept.
• Computer literate. Experience with order management ERP systems.