21 days ago
Our client is a fast-growing consumer goods company with three Dutch entities and offices in Lelystad. Currently, they are expanding internationally as well.
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Bookkeeper to lead the financial administration of the company together with two junior staff members in accounting.
Together with a team of two other colleagues in the accounting department, you will be responsible for accounts payables and accounts receivables, general ledger, and procession payroll in the Afas system. Besides that, you will be in charge of the month- and annual closing activities and creating management reports. You will also be involved in process and efficiency improvement projects. You are also a point for external payroll processing companies and auditors.
In this position, you are going to reports to the Financial Manager.
- MBO or HBO degree in Accounting and/or Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of work experience in Financial Administration
- You are detail-oriented and accurate
- You have a sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication and people skills
- You have experience in leading a team, or willing to take a step to be a leader
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- ·Available for a full-time job
What’s in it for you?
- An enthusiastic and motivated team
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Free parking space
- Pension scheme24 holidays