25 days ago
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer support? Would you like to work for a company that has the mission to build a sustainable future and to make electric mobility easy and accessible? Are you fluent in French and English? If yes, then read further!
Our client who is one of the leaders for flexible and innovative electric vehicle charging solutions is looking for a French-speaking Technical Support Teamlead in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be part of the Global Second Line Support team that is responsible for supporting questions raised by our suppliers and installation partners. You will be overseeing our French Technical Support team, which is responsible for resolving complex issues, escalating the issues with proper documentation to our L3 teams, and coordinating corrective and preventive action plans with the L3 Engineering team.
- Motivate, coach, inspire, train and manage Technical Support team
- Track concerns and tasks, and follow up on tickets in Salesforce
- Assure that key escalations resolved
- Perform root cause analysis on new issues faced
- Perform deep analyses of technical inquiries and provide feedback on hardware and firmware development
- Ensure proper escalation of issues and follow up
- Ensure that technical incidents are properly documented and followed-up on, including providing feedback to the relevant teams internally (i.e. Quality, Supply Chain, L3 Support, Project Management, Training and Knowledge Management)
- Ensure that the team develops a deep technical understanding of the product and its lifecycle
- Provide detailed statistical feedback on performance
- Ensure the right coverage is available to manage workload according to our KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Electrical engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering or similar
- Native level in French and fluency in English is mandatory
- 5+ years of work experience in (technical) support roles; ideally within technology/energy / electrical/automotive companies
- Some experience as a Team-lead is nice to have but not a must. Could be covered with your knowledge and skills you already have
- Some experience working with hardware
- Any experience with cloud-connected embedded systems or programming/scripting languages (i.e. embedded C, JSON, XML) is advantagous
- Good understanding of customer support/call center operations (telephony, case management tools, and processes)
- Experience with ticketing systems is a must (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong customer-centric mindset, willingness to help others
- Ability to influence and empathize with remote teams
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility to work from home: 90% of the time, you can work from home, IF you want to!
- 25 vacation days
- Medical insurance contribution
- Pension contribution
- Access to learning platforms
- Frequent team building activities
- And many more!
Interested in this opportunity? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org