25 days ago
Do you have experience with import/export over the EMEA region? Do you have some staff planning and supervisory skills? And you are looking for the next career step? Then this position is for you!
Our client, a global provider of smart network solutions within the shipping, energy, and mining industries is searching for a Team Lead Logistics to join their team in Rotterdam. You will report directly to the Logistics Director and your main goal are to manage logistics staff and guarantee a smooth end-to-end logistics process.
What you will do
- Lead logistics team in Rotterdam, both at the maritime order desk and the warehouse
- Timely organize the need for staff according to the load and identify opportunities to share resources for customer projects.
- Take full ownership of the Rotterdam logistics processes from takeover to final delivery to clients (order handling, expediting, picking & packing, export/import procedures, freight forwarding)
- Deliver and ensure quality/efficiency of logistics cases as per the business requirements
- Coordinate a cost-effective logistics network and maintain close relationships with all main freight forwarders
- Ensure good implementation of MRP inputs in the systems
- Control all logistics cost (freight, duties, etc.) and provide relevant reports
Who you are
- Master in Logistics with 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferable other international languages
- Knowledge of international import/export and customs regulations
- Experience with MRP systems
- Experience with ERP systems like Dynamic AX
- Currently residing and eligible to work in the Netherlands
Why you should apply
The company offers a dynamic and international team with the possibility of growth within the company. You will have the opportunity to join an innovative company that invests in their employees. Our client is offering a competitive salary and other benefits.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org